I love bows, bigger the better!!!! Since Kaitlyn was a baby she has always had a bow on her head and now that she is capable of taking the bow off her head they just don't stay on very long. Which by the way I think Travis taught her how to take them off, (he hates bows) he says they weigh her head down. What can I say I love baby bows!!!








5 comments:
I am afraid Travis gets my vote, however nothing could make Kaitlyn look any cuter than she does with or without the bow. Love you, GS
i love them too.. and sadly Lane doesn't like them either he calls them head squishers.. it makes me sad but she always wears them Kaitlyn was such a cute little baby. i have never seen her little! Its crazy how fast they go from baby to girl.. its so wierd cause we are starting that whole thing of not being such a baby anymore.. its so sad! Anyway just wanted to say hi! Hope we see you guys soon:)
Meg
Those are awesome! Can't wait until I have a little girl!
the bow is great but the kid in the first picture really needs some pants...
she could probably get AM/FM with those things...
Post a Comment